Gamemunity a Cod4 GameRanger Community
Wanna make a New Topic, have conversation, compete and much more?
Gamemunity is a perfect place for you to meet the community, make teams, friends and much more.
Before you register read this topic first:
http://gamemunity.team-talk.net/t241-startup-user
Gamemunity a Cod4 GameRanger Community
Wanna make a New Topic, have conversation, compete and much more?
Gamemunity is a perfect place for you to meet the community, make teams, friends and much more.
Before you register read this topic first:
http://gamemunity.team-talk.net/t241-startup-user

Gamemunity is a Call of Duty 4 GameRanger Community where all the clans are United and can be found.

SearchPortalLatest imagesHomeLife is Strange 2 confirmed by Dontdod 357iusmTwitchLife is Strange 2 confirmed by Dontdod Servse10RegisterLog in
Welcome to Call Of Duty 4 GameRanger Community Website! Follow us and become our Fan! Don't forget to like our Facebook page!

Life is Strange 2 confirmed by Dontdod

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
4dr3n4l13

New user
4dr3n4l13

Life is Strange 2 confirmed by Dontdod Empty
PostSubject: Life is Strange 2 confirmed by Dontdod   Life is Strange 2 confirmed by Dontdod Clock910Sun Nov 08, 2015 3:19 pm

Life is Strange 2 confirmed by Dontdod JDJNiYw3UNIj.878x0.Z-Z96KYq

If you've not finished Life is Strange yet, then don't worry, I won't spoil the fact that Doctor Who turns up during the ending to berate Max for abusing her time travel powers to gain the upper hand during awkward social interactions. Oops! Actually I haven't played Life is Strange, but I have just started following a Let's Play on YouTube, and I'm intrigued to see where the story's heading.

I'm enjoying the experience enough to be pleased that a sequel is on the way. Oh yeah: a sequel is on the way. Huzzah! Dontnod co-founder Alain Damasio revealed as much during this French interview, stating that—according to Reddit's translation—"I worked as a script doctor on Life is Strange developed by the studio DONTNOD and I will participate on Life is Strange 2 later".

We've known that Dontnod wants to do a second season/sequel for a while now, with co-Game Director and Art Director Michel Koch stating that they'd probably use an all-new cast if there were to be a follow-up.

We finally reviewed Life is Strange a couple of weeks ago, when the final episode hit, and had some thoughts about the divisive ending too. I obviously haven't read either of those articles, and you probably shouldn't either if you haven't finished the game yet.
Back to top Go down
Lumi

Administrator
Lumi

PostSubject: Re: Life is Strange 2 confirmed by Dontdod   Life is Strange 2 confirmed by Dontdod Clock910Sun Nov 08, 2015 4:09 pm

Nice Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://gamemunity.forumotion.com/
CrAzYx

User
CrAzYx

PostSubject: Re: Life is Strange 2 confirmed by Dontdod   Life is Strange 2 confirmed by Dontdod Clock910Mon Nov 09, 2015 2:44 pm

i played the life is strange 1,2,3,4,5 it was time fucked up travel im so hyped for a econd season/sequel
Back to top Go down
Pr4T[!]K*

Administrator
Pr4T[!]K*

PostSubject: Re: Life is Strange 2 confirmed by Dontdod   Life is Strange 2 confirmed by Dontdod Clock910Tue Nov 10, 2015 7:17 am

@CrAzYx Pls tell me more i never played Sad
Back to top Go down
http://z-souls.forumais.com
CrAzYx

User
CrAzYx

PostSubject: Re: Life is Strange 2 confirmed by Dontdod   Life is Strange 2 confirmed by Dontdod Clock910Tue Nov 10, 2015 4:04 pm

just YT it @pr4t[!]K* Razz it's long to explain all i can say it's worth it to buy it Razz
Back to top Go down
Pr4T[!]K*

Administrator
Pr4T[!]K*

PostSubject: Re: Life is Strange 2 confirmed by Dontdod   Life is Strange 2 confirmed by Dontdod Clock910Tue Nov 10, 2015 8:24 pm

heheehe  Razz Razz Embarassed Embarassed
Back to top Go down
http://z-souls.forumais.com
CrAzYx

User
CrAzYx

PostSubject: Re: Life is Strange 2 confirmed by Dontdod   Life is Strange 2 confirmed by Dontdod Clock910Wed Nov 11, 2015 12:17 pm

dont ever read the comments about a game. just tip Very Happy SPOILERS Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Life is Strange 2 confirmed by Dontdod   Life is Strange 2 confirmed by Dontdod Clock910

Back to top Go down

Life is Strange 2 confirmed by Dontdod
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1