Gamemunity a Cod4 GameRanger Community
Wanna make a New Topic, have conversation, compete and much more?
Gamemunity is a perfect place for you to meet the community, make teams, friends and much more.
Before you register read this topic first:
http://gamemunity.team-talk.net/t241-startup-user
Gamemunity a Cod4 GameRanger Community
Wanna make a New Topic, have conversation, compete and much more?
Gamemunity is a perfect place for you to meet the community, make teams, friends and much more.
Before you register read this topic first:
http://gamemunity.team-talk.net/t241-startup-user

Gamemunity is a Call of Duty 4 GameRanger Community where all the clans are United and can be found.

SearchPortalLatest imagesHome[Hacker] EK| illuminaughty 357iusmTwitch[Hacker] EK| illuminaughty Servse10RegisterLog in
Welcome to Call Of Duty 4 GameRanger Community Website! Follow us and become our Fan! Don't forget to like our Facebook page!

[Hacker] EK| illuminaughty

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lumi

Administrator
Lumi

[Hacker] EK| illuminaughty Empty
PostSubject: [Hacker] EK| illuminaughty   [Hacker] EK| illuminaughty Clock910Mon Nov 23, 2015 10:33 am

So this was posted today Mohammad Itani on facebook
you can see this easly by this video (illuminaughty roccat), i had my suspicion on him but never had the change to bust him but there is it.

HACKER Name: EK| illuminaughty
HACKER ID: 3163999
HACKER Server played:Idk
HACKER Kind Of Hack :Roccat
HACKER Proves (Video):

Last edited by Lumi on Mon Nov 23, 2015 11:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://gamemunity.forumotion.com/
|dZp| Yeoldegod

|dZp| Yeoldegod

PostSubject: Re: [Hacker] EK| illuminaughty   [Hacker] EK| illuminaughty Clock910Mon Nov 23, 2015 11:54 am

We kicked a player called Kyox for the same thing a while ago he did it in a CW against DF, Kyox now plays for Elite and they have forgiven him for his hacking... Although i totally agree with this is pure hack i just don't see anyone doing anything against these people and the clans are protecting them.
Back to top Go down
|dZp| Yeoldegod

|dZp| Yeoldegod

PostSubject: Re: [Hacker] EK| illuminaughty   [Hacker] EK| illuminaughty Clock910Tue Nov 24, 2015 12:01 am

@Lumi he admitted it to another EK| player

Umar S Rao Yes, he said he used aim assist (don't know what the hell is that). I am assuming that's the hack he used.
Back to top Go down
Lumi

Administrator
Lumi

PostSubject: Re: [Hacker] EK| illuminaughty   [Hacker] EK| illuminaughty Clock910Tue Nov 24, 2015 10:17 am

so its done he is hacking he should be carefull with the recruiting
Back to top Go down
|dZp| Yeoldegod

|dZp| Yeoldegod

PostSubject: Re: [Hacker] EK| illuminaughty   [Hacker] EK| illuminaughty Clock910Tue Nov 24, 2015 2:17 pm

seems like he will stay in EK| they have not said a word about it at all and he remains in their clan.
Back to top Go down
|dZp| Yeoldegod

|dZp| Yeoldegod

PostSubject: Re: [Hacker] EK| illuminaughty   [Hacker] EK| illuminaughty Clock910Wed Nov 25, 2015 12:35 pm

@Lumi The owner of EK| says this guy is clean and clear, his post on FB follows....

"Sameer Asad I have a little weak eyesight so I wasn't sure if 2 guys died or 1, so I checked Ilumi's demo, and Waqar used name tag to see which one was Pule. And second how is this logic that Ilumi uses roccat for just 1 kill? I have his whole demo and if you can find another roccat kill I would kick him immediately. Third yes he said he was using Aim Assist, but he is saying it's not the hack aim assist, it's a script which also legal in ESL. He accidentally hit a button on his mouse which increased it's sensitivity, 0.3 max is legal (doesn't make much difference) but above that is not, and so he killed the guy behind him. I will tell him immediately to remove that script to prevent this from happening again. I asked him if he made moss ss and he said he made fraps ss. If he had made moss ss I could post the logfile to show that he was not running any hack. BTW I have kicked Wingle, and CazaNova. Sparta and I are still thinking about Edit, but Ilumi is clear and he never hacks. So now would you like to see the demo? because if he has roccat how is it logical he uses for 1 kill?"
Back to top Go down
Lumi

Administrator
Lumi

PostSubject: Re: [Hacker] EK| illuminaughty   [Hacker] EK| illuminaughty Clock910Wed Nov 25, 2015 12:58 pm

as they wish, me and my team wont play clanwars vs them and never will, if they dont clear the clan so they cant join tournaments anymore. is what i think. He is hacking as you saw ... from his back .. like " Wtf he shot from his anus now ? " if that wasnt hack idk what is soo. btw what is the name who said that ?
Back to top Go down
|dZp| Yeoldegod

|dZp| Yeoldegod

PostSubject: Re: [Hacker] EK| illuminaughty   [Hacker] EK| illuminaughty Clock910Wed Nov 25, 2015 1:25 pm

Sameer Asad who is the owner Ghost
Back to top Go down
EK#Waqar

New user
EK#Waqar

PostSubject: Re: [Hacker] EK| illuminaughty   [Hacker] EK| illuminaughty Clock910Wed Nov 25, 2015 6:55 pm

EK|.illuminOt has been kicked.
Back to top Go down
|dZp| Yeoldegod

|dZp| Yeoldegod

PostSubject: Re: [Hacker] EK| illuminaughty   [Hacker] EK| illuminaughty Clock910Sat Nov 28, 2015 12:46 am

The hackers reply to why he is clean and we should leave EK alone

Denis Bejenaru I was the one explaining you nicely the situation im in, but you came with hard insults even tho i told you x times what trully happened . I dont try to defend cuz i dont need ..i have no explanations to give to anyone.
What im using is Razer Synapse wich comes packed on CD when you buy a razor product. All the new gaming keyboards have macro abilities,costumizable keys wich you can edit as much as u want and same goes for mices. Make some investigations on forums or visit the OFFICIAL RAZER WEBSITE and purchase one razer product.
You guyz are using FPS/FOV/FULLBRIGHT/CFG'S/SCRIPTS/BINDS wich when i started playing cod4 didnt existed !!!! you guys manipulate the console in order to make easier shoots or cancel reloading ..etc..wich is totally "LEGAL" in your eyes ..and you tell me that using macro's si illegal?
im using aim assist wich is sold by razer who creates products FOR GAMERS BY GAMERS !! if that software was ilegal they would had no rights on selling it on the market ! CS-GO/COD MW2/3/BO/1/2/3 players use it.
I was to bored to explain this because i didnt wanted to come with excuses like others does ....but you stepped on my nerves with this post.
i can play against anyone/anywhere with moss/fraps/demo ..whateva your heart wants.
My last words are :
IF I USED ROCCAT THERE...WHY THE PLAYER I SHOOTED DIDNT DIED BUT ONLY THAT ONE BEHIND DID? both should have died from roccat ..not only one ..that what roccat does
See ya ingame , hope you read this
Iluminaughty !
Like · Reply · 8 mins · Edited

Denis Bejenaru i already told you , all my mouse buttons are programmed to do something .. i got 10 of them, steady aim perk have 0.1 sensibility,my combination of macro's have 0.3 ..by removing dpi settings that rate increase to more than 5 ..that was the wrong deal on that kill ..
its impossible to play 1 hour of cod with roccat and not make at least 20 weird shits ..my kills were ok until i removed accidentally the dpi settings ..and yet THE ONE IN FRONT DIDNT DIED ..only pule did ..explain why didnt both died ..when u shoot one guy with roccat and one more guy is 2/3/4/5/6 metters away ..they both die. Make some research before taking actions ..ask for explanations ..why did that happen ..in wich circumstances..
if your mind is that closed ..then yes 3rd world countries use that kind of brain ..
Back to top Go down
Lumi

Administrator
Lumi

PostSubject: Re: [Hacker] EK| illuminaughty   [Hacker] EK| illuminaughty Clock910Sat Nov 28, 2015 1:43 am

What i think of this... Its called distance its why the front guy didnt die
Back to top Go down
|dZp| Yeoldegod

|dZp| Yeoldegod

PostSubject: Re: [Hacker] EK| illuminaughty   [Hacker] EK| illuminaughty Clock910Wed Dec 02, 2015 4:13 pm

This player is now back in the EK| clan and in their servers/ wearing the EK| tag.. EK| disgust me after all the work we are putting into cleaning GR these guys welcome back a busted hacker.
Back to top Go down
Lumi

Administrator
Lumi

PostSubject: Re: [Hacker] EK| illuminaughty   [Hacker] EK| illuminaughty Clock910Wed Dec 02, 2015 6:08 pm

Oh ffs -.- ek keep it up-.-
Back to top Go down
|dZp| Yeoldegod

|dZp| Yeoldegod

PostSubject: Re: [Hacker] EK| illuminaughty   [Hacker] EK| illuminaughty Clock910Sun Dec 27, 2015 5:25 pm

EK have now recruited this player into there squad again. They are proud in there group post to welcome a hacker back to their clan.... They managed to change alright... for the worse... i am done with this excuse for a clan.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Hacker] EK| illuminaughty   [Hacker] EK| illuminaughty Clock910

Back to top Go down

[Hacker] EK| illuminaughty
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1