Gamemunity a Cod4 GameRanger Community
Wanna make a New Topic, have conversation, compete and much more?
Gamemunity is a perfect place for you to meet the community, make teams, friends and much more.
Before you register read this topic first:
http://gamemunity.team-talk.net/t241-startup-user
Gamemunity a Cod4 GameRanger Community
Wanna make a New Topic, have conversation, compete and much more?
Gamemunity is a perfect place for you to meet the community, make teams, friends and much more.
Before you register read this topic first:
http://gamemunity.team-talk.net/t241-startup-user

Gamemunity is a Call of Duty 4 GameRanger Community where all the clans are United and can be found.

SearchPortalLatest imagesHomeI can make youtube videos for the tutorial section! 357iusmTwitchI can make youtube videos for the tutorial section! Servse10RegisterLog in
Welcome to Call Of Duty 4 GameRanger Community Website! Follow us and become our Fan! Don't forget to like our Facebook page!

I can make youtube videos for the tutorial section!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ekmrcatumar

New user

I can make youtube videos for the tutorial section! Empty
PostSubject: I can make youtube videos for the tutorial section!   I can make youtube videos for the tutorial section! Clock910Sat Nov 28, 2015 3:35 am

I can make youtube videos for the Tutorial Section. For example, how to download and use fraps, MOSS, and other stuff that the gr community might be facing difficulty with.
Back to top Go down
|dZp| Yeoldegod

|dZp| Yeoldegod

PostSubject: Re: I can make youtube videos for the tutorial section!   I can make youtube videos for the tutorial section! Clock910Sat Nov 28, 2015 8:53 am

Well do moss not fraps but there are already videos available if people search not a bad idea though but the issue is the different OS which would your videos cover?
Back to top Go down
Jakovec12

Administrator
Jakovec12

PostSubject: Re: I can make youtube videos for the tutorial section!   I can make youtube videos for the tutorial section! Clock910Sat Nov 28, 2015 9:01 am

Well there's already a video showing how to use it and I made Moss Support topic which will help fixing some issues if someone have. You are free to make video about it if you want.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/jakovec12
CrAzYx

User
CrAzYx

PostSubject: Re: I can make youtube videos for the tutorial section!   I can make youtube videos for the tutorial section! Clock910Sat Nov 28, 2015 12:10 pm

Back to top Go down
Pr4T[!]K*

Administrator
Pr4T[!]K*

PostSubject: Re: I can make youtube videos for the tutorial section!   I can make youtube videos for the tutorial section! Clock910Sat Nov 28, 2015 1:03 pm

@Crazyx This tutoral is already given in the download section as guide.I guess we just have to put it up to the tutorial section.Both the Moss support by Jako and MOSS guide by K[!]|LeR* are important.
Back to top Go down
http://z-souls.forumais.com
Admin

Web Master
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I can make youtube videos for the tutorial section!   I can make youtube videos for the tutorial section! Clock910Sat Nov 28, 2015 1:23 pm

Yes you can make videos Smile
Back to top Go down
https://gamemunity.forumotion.com
CrAzYx

User
CrAzYx

PostSubject: Re: I can make youtube videos for the tutorial section!   I can make youtube videos for the tutorial section! Clock910Sat Nov 28, 2015 1:29 pm

Well i really thank both of Jako and Killer to much they brought a nice anti cheat program so ty KILLER and @Jakovec12
Back to top Go down
ekmrcatumar

New user

PostSubject: Re: I can make youtube videos for the tutorial section!   I can make youtube videos for the tutorial section! Clock910Sat Nov 28, 2015 10:55 pm

Making a video on how to use MOSS was a just an example. I can make videos on whatever the gr community needs help with. Trust me I some still don't know where the demos are saved. Very Happy
Anyways, I got my answer.
Back to top Go down
CrAzYx

User
CrAzYx

PostSubject: Re: I can make youtube videos for the tutorial section!   I can make youtube videos for the tutorial section! Clock910Sun Nov 29, 2015 6:56 pm

@ekmrcatumar post a vid how to download wh and use it Very Happy to help gr xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I can make youtube videos for the tutorial section!   I can make youtube videos for the tutorial section! Clock910

Back to top Go down

I can make youtube videos for the tutorial section!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gamemunity a Cod4 GameRanger Community :: General Area :: Ideas/ Opinions-
Jump to: